When i am creating form in InfoPath and fetching data in dropdown box from sharepoint site ,data is not display in dropdown.Whyyyyyyyyyyyy …………..
Lets deal with IT …
1) Open InfoPath
2) Choose template Blank Form
3) Create Dropdown Box .
4) Right click on Dropdown control and go in “DROP DOWN LIST BOX PROPERTIES”
5) Bind this Dropdown to external data source and connect to SharePoint list .
6)After finishing this preview your form(Kaise Press F5) .(I am not going to tell where is F5).And check dropdown,there is no data .Then where is it?Dont worry aa jaenga Because babey not trust on you
1) Click on File Option on InfoPath form ->Look Form Options
2) In form option look “Security and Trust” .Uncheck “Automatically determine security level”
now select “Full Trust” radio button ->click ok
Now Baby full trust on you.Do Whatever you want with “your ” baby(Note:Dont take wrong meaning………..)
Preview form Dropdown display data.